Salisbury University Bookstore - Returns and Exchange Policy
ALL RETURNS/EXCHANGES REQUIRE AN ORIGINAL SU BOOKSTORE RECEIPT
- Regardless of date purchased, New and Used textbooks may be returned for a full refund within the first 5 academic days from the first official day of class for Fall/Spring semesters. Winter/Summer textbooks must be returned within 3 academic days from the first day official day of the term.
- New books must be clean and unmarked for a full refund. Shrink wrapped books with opened software and/or access codes inside are not returnable if shrink is broken. Any books returned in less that original, perfect condition will be refunded at the discretion of the store management.
- Following the return period, exchanges only will be made for 10 academic days in the event the incorrect book was purchased.
- E-books are refundable within 14 days of purchase and must not have been activated.
REQUIRED SCHOOL/ART SUPPLIES:
- Required school and art supplies are returnable within 14 days of purchase.
CLOTHING RETURN POLICY:
- All clothing must be returned with the receipt and in the original condition within 30 days for a full refund.
- After 30 days, you may exchange for another item similar in price, or receive a store credit.
- If no receipt is available at the time of exchange, the current price will be applied.
- Items not in the original condition are not eligible for return.
ELECTRONICS/COMPUTER HARDWARE & SOFTWARE:
- Returnable at the discretion of the Computer Department Manager.
CUSTOMIZED & SPECIAL ORDER PRODUCT:
- Items that are ordered specifically for a program or are customized for the customer are not returnable or refundable once the order is placed by the customer. This includes nursing and respiratory pins, uniforms, and supplies as well as customized gift ware (including but not limited to chairs, pewter, clocks, etc.).